How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Backing Up ~ Our Trip To Washington To Celebrate My Grandparent's 60th Anniversary



Nathaniel's first experience at the Spaghetti Factory. He LOVED it. I am not even sure if I got to eat any of my food. :-)
Grandma found a giant Elmo that Nathaniel just LOVED!!!
Elmo attacking grandma LOL


My new ALL TIME FAVORITE picture! My guys all dressed up for the 60th wedding anniversary.




My beautiful grandma walking down the aisle! I feel so blessed to get to celebrate such a memorable occasion with my family!!!

Nate and Grandpa


Nathaniel learned the color "yellow" on the drive home :-)

1 comment:

tisha said...

Looks like you've all been having some fun! My son loves elmo!

Yay for you on the potty training!! :)