How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching up...

It has been several busy weeks since my last post. Here is an update in photos...

One of my new favorite pictures. I bought this hat on clearance cause I thought it would be cute on him! I think I was right *pat on the back for mommy*

Nathaniel's very first dentist appointment. The dentist gave him rave reviews! It may have something to do with the Veggie Tales toothbrush that plays music for 2 minutes so that he brushes his teeth for 2 minutes every time. We have made it a game and he LOVES it!

Skype-ing with Auntie Heather and Grandma Amen for Mother's Day! So much fun!!!! This was our view.

Courtesy of my brother-in-law, Alvin, here is their view.

Just a spontaneous photo I took tonight...seriously? Isn't he the cutest little boy on the planet?!?!?!

No comments: