How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Nate & Mommy Go To Washington (Catching up - February)

Nathaniel & I went traveled to Washington to throw my sister a Baby Shower! It was such a wonderful time and Nate was such a trooper with all the traveling!

This was Nate's first time on a plane since we brought him home at 5 months! He LOVED being on the airplane, and he captured the hearts and attention of the flight attendants and other travelers quickly!!!

Nate often pulled out the safety information and "read" it to me! :-)

Nate & I got to visit with Angie, a dear friend from college. It was SO good to catch up!

Nate with Auntie Heather and Uncle Alvin! My sissy is glowing! :-)

Nate & Papa Goodell

Nate telling Papa something very important.

Nate & Uncle Alvin

Nate & Jim

Nate loved going to the kids program at my mom's church. He made this craft and wore it proud! :-)

Nate's first Krispy Kreme

Visiting Grandma Amen at work
Umm, is it just me or does Nate's legs look incredibly long in this picture?

Nate & Papa Goodell at Red Robin.

Grandma & Clare celebrating Clare's birthday

Mommy & Son

The night before we left, right after Heather's Shower, we spent time hanging out at Starbucks. We had such a good time visiting, and it was so hard to say good bye...

No comments: