How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

We bought a crib set!

Ok, so yesterday I was online search for crib bedding for our baby. I spent hours looking at many different sites, until I found the perfect one! We didn't plan to buy (we are continuing to guard our hearts), but it was on Ebay, and it was perfect. Crazy enough, the auction was going to end in just a couple hours. Paul & I were both in agreement (which hardly ever happens!) so I waiting until 5 minutes before it ended and won the auction! Yea!



Here is the picture:

Isn't it adorable??? I am so anxious to start painting to get the room ready.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Saturday!

Holly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! Evan's has animals on it too!

Kari said...

Ohhhhh!!! I love your bedding set!! What a perfect theme!! :)
Kari

Apryl said...

This is adorable--I'm trying to be patient, we are adopting two children (and aren't sure of ages) so that is keeping me from "collecting" baby things. Love your choice--way to go with ebay :)
Apryl
(from awaa)