How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Fun!

We had a wonderful, fun-filled Memorial Day weekend! Friday night we went to a BBQ at Rusty's house with a bunch of friends. Nathaniel loved the trampoline!

Saturday we had another BBQ with friends at the Sports park in Grants Pass. We had a good time and AMAZING food. I didn't take any pictures that day...I know I am slackin'!
Sunday afternoon we were invited to "Auntie Grandma's" House (AKA Jaye's house). She put a blanket on the grass under a tree and Nathaniel and Chewy played and ran for hours! It was great. Nathaniel also was introduced to the sprinker!

Testing it out

All wet!
He is so adventurous!


Umm...have you seen how big my kid is??? Look at that belly! CUTE!!! (BTW I don't normally let my kid run around with just a diaper on, but it has been VERY hot here - 80s and 90s - and this is a swimming diaper so he can run through the sprinkler...talk about impression management!)

1 comment:

tisha said...

Looks like a fun weekend! What a cutie! :)
Tisha