How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks Jill!

Here are the rules: Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person. Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it. You can't tag the person who tagged you. As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers. I've never been tagged but from what I have been told, I have to share 10 things about myself. Here you go!

  1. My full name is Holly Tricia (Goodell) West
  2. I was born and raised in Spanaway, Washington
  3. I attended Northwest University in Kirkland, Washington. I earned my Associate of Arts Degree and a Certificate of Christian Studies. I was just shy of 1 year from finishing my BA in Psychology. I stopped attending full-time to work my husband through his Senior year of college.
  4. My husband & I own the full West Wing and Gilmore Girls series on DVD. We also have Monk, Diagnosis Murder, Full House, Get Smart and The Cosby Show on DVD. (Currently we are watching Gilmore Girls for the 100 billionth time!)
  5. I have an adorable Jack Russel Terrier who is 1 1/2 years old. His name is Chewy Turkey (because we brought him home in November) West.
  6. My husband & I are the lead pastors of Rogue River Assembly of God. We have pastored here since March 2004. Rogue River is my husband's home town. You can check out Paul's blog to find out more about our church.
  7. I bite my nails when I am stressed and nervous (it is amazing that I even have fingers left after the week I have had).
  8. I love to sing, but I have HORRIBLE stage fright! Just walking up on the stage to sing a special song may require my own oxygen tank. :-)
  9. I think Mark Harmon from NCIS is extremely handsome!
  10. I am an Americal Idol junkie! My favorite all time Idol contestant is CLAY AIKEN!!!! He should have been the winner of Season 2...sorry Ruben fans, but it is true!!! :-)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Dear Holly,
You are adorable...I loved reading your top 10 things. YG is ready, set...to bring out the balloons, poppers & streamers to celebrate your good news coming soon!!! Prayerfully, your wait is almost over...
The BEST is yet to come!! woooohooo!
lots of love,
Kari