How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nathaniel + The Stomach Flu AND Daddy + the Stomach Flu AND Mommy + The Stomach Flu = .....

...no Birthday Video yet. I promise I am working on it.

The good news is we are all finally feeling like humans again. My appetite is still not even close to where is should be, and I am completely weened off COFFEE, but I am gaining strength slowly and was actually hungry today! WOO-HOO.

Nathaniel's 1 year doctor's appointment was on Friday. I was so sad that I couldn't go, but I was just too sick.

The doctor continues to be encouraging! He says Nathaniel is doing GREAT, he is right on target for his age and is very healthy!

He weighed in at 26 lbs 6 oz. and is 31 1/4" tall.

He is completely adjusted to whole milk and has had 1 full day of NO bottle and just a sippy cup! Tonight also was his very first dinner of all self-fed food! It was so exciting! He had homemade (my experiment) macaroni & cheese, mashed meatball (ground turkey) and carrots.

Nathaniel continues to get quicker on his feet and perfect the art of falling correctly. :-) He really is the most amazing kid I have ever met!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that y'all are feeling better. I miss y'all especially Nathaniel ;)