How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catching up

Wow I didn't realize how much time passed since my last post! I guess that is what happens when you start a new job ;-). I have been training for the last several weeks so when I get home at night, I try to enjoy my little family before Nate goes to bed. Needless to say we are all going through an adjustment period.

We all were so excited to celebrate Nate's best friend's 1st birthday! Sawyer turned 1 year old this month! Exactly 1 year ago all three of us had the priviledge of visiting baby Sawyer and his new parents in the hospital the day he was born. Now Nathaniel and Sawyer play together a lot!

Sawyer's birthday was a cowboy theme held in a barn! It was awesome! Here is the cake made by Sawyer's aunt. She did amazing!

Sawyer got to eat the whole top! Lucky kid! :-)

There were horses (Nate was a little unsure of who he felt about the horse)...
...and bunnies...
...and pin the tail on the donkey... ...and saddles! It was such a fun party!

No comments: