How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July -- Morning pictures

I decided to try something new this morning...I made Red, White and Blueberry pancakes!
Nathaniel loves it...well, mostly the fruit and just nibbled on a little of the pancake.
Nate sporting his special 4th of July shirt from Old Navy...a family tradition.
Ah, yes. Nathaniel got stuck in his little toy corner. Poor kid was really upset, and I took the time to grab the camera again.
MORE PICTURES TONIGHT AFTER OUR BBQ AND FIREWORKS! :-)

1 comment:

small world said...

I can't believe how much older and bigger Nathaniel looks. We are so sad that we have not been able to hook up with you guys! When you were in town last I was driving each day hours to take the kids to camp. Then this week we were down your way, but only for 24 hours. It was such a quick stop there was no time to get together. I am hoping maybe you will come back this way again or visa-versa. Let us know. I posted some pics of our vacation on our blog. Check out how big Meseret is getting and Sege is so sweet and beautiful! Miss you guys!
Love, Theresa