How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Nathaniel Goes To The Pumpkin Patch!





Daddy & Nathaniel at the Sunflower Maze

Nathaniel's not too sure what to think of the hay. It's all prickly on his legs.


Daddy hitching up the wheelbarrow to take out to the pumpkin patch.


Nathaniel's not too sure what to think about this new adventure...

...but the wheelbarrow tastes good. Don't judge, we are just building his immune system! :-)



I just love all of his facial expressions when he is in a new place. Nathaniel has such a personality!
Nathaniel is now joined by the pumpkin that daddy picked out. (Mommy couldn't make up her mind. If we would have waited for mommy to make up her mind, we still would be there!)

Nathaniel quickly grew attached to his new friend the pumpkin.

We had such a good time! The weather was a little deceiving...80 degrees in the middle of October.

7 comments:

Moviegirl20 said...

He is so adorable! You two are so blessed!

the Steiger's said...

What a cute little pumpkin:)
lenka

Rebecca Caldwell said...

He is so cute!! And it looks like he is really thriving!! How wonderful!!

Becky Lee Burk said...

I love checking you guys blog. We got a referral for a 3 month old boy 9/24/08 and hopefully will travel in December! Seeing your pics and video gives me hope and patience knowing that the best is yet to come :)

Erica said...

Holly, I can't believe how fast Nathaniel is growing! He is absolutely adorable. Enjoy every moment as a family because all too quickly you will be registering him for kindergarten!

Emmy said...

I sent my Mom a link to your blog to see pictures of Nathaniel and her response was just wait until he's old enough to go on school field trips and wants to get a pumpkin larger than he is that he can't carry :)

Carpenters said...

I'm finally able to catch up on all my favorite blogs! You all have obviously been doing great and having a good time! Nathaniel is such a little cutie! I haven't been commenting, but I wanted you to know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

With Love,
Penelope