How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Nathaniel Gets Even Older...

Today is Nathaniel's 11 month birthday. Oh my goodness! I can't believe that in 1 month, my little boy will be a year...I am already researching decorations for his 1st birthday! It is going to be all things Sesame Street/Elmo theme!!!

In just over 2 weeks, we get to celebrate another "first" with Christmas! I feel so blessed to get to be a part of so many of Nathaniel's first.

Wednesday, December 10th marks 6 months since Nathaniel's "Gotcha Day"! At this point, he has been our son longer than he was an orphan. Nathaniel is more than a blessing, he is a MIRACLE!!! Thank you, Lord for my son!

3 comments:

kim said...

Happy 11 month birthday Nathaniel!! I can't believe it's been 6 months since Gotcha Day. I can't wait to say the same for ourselves!
Merry Christmas,
Kim

Kari said...

We didn't realize your son's b-day was Jan. 9th...Zoie's is Jan. 10th :))) Is that wild!!!
He just keeps getting more adorable!!
We are blessed to know your family.
Happy 11 months Nathaniel!!!!
whooohooooo

tisha said...

Happy 11 months Nathaniel!! :)
Tisha