How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clothes, clothes and more clothes...and other necessities!

Here are the outfits I got Sunday!

...and more clothes!

Thank you, Mary! This night outfit is so soft and cuddly, and with a matching blanket!

Thank you, Megan!

I found this at a Kid Exchange store! I got such a kick out of it, I had to get it. Can you imagine this color next to his beautiful brown skin?! Amazing.

All this stuff is a combination of the special laundry soap and fabric softner for delicate baby skin (for washing his clothes before we leave), the baby Tylenol (off brand) and baby Benedryl (as encouraged by our Doctor), some blankets and burb rags, other baby necessities, and the passport photos mentioned in the travel packet.

There are so many other clothes we have received by the loving people in our lives! Thank you, Grosse family and Bozemans!

5 comments:

Susan said...

All this getting ready is so exciting!!! I LOVE the little outfits!

(Is that Benedryl "Children's" or "Infants?" You may want to check to see if the dosage is appropriate for a smaller child/baby.)

Take care! Susan

Carpenters said...

Oh, I can't wait to see him in all these cute outfits!

With Love,
Penelope

Rob and Candy said...

hi! I love everything you purchased. The clothes are adorable.
I love the books. Your son is going to love them.
It looks like you are all ready!


Did the doctor tell you a small % of children who take Benedryl have an adverse reaction? Instead of making them sleepy, it makes them hyper, cry... Benedryl makes Igor "crazy mad". So, if you plan to use it for the plane ride, make sure you try it in ET a day or so before you leave.
I cannot wait to hear that he is all yours!
candy

Rebecca Caldwell said...

those outfits are just tooo cute!! I am jealous :)

tisha said...

Awww, the clothes are so cute!

Thank you for sharing your verses (Prov. 3:5-6) on my blog. That is such a great verse to hold onto. :)
Tisha