I have been trying to check things off my MASSIVE to-do list. Yesterday afternoon and today I scrubbed every inch of my house and vacuumed everything in sight...no, but really, EVERYTHING. Yesterday I had my husband holding the vacuum in the air while I vacuumed the ceiling fans. Today I spent over 4 hours (I am not exaggerating) vacuuming our couch...my husband says I am nesting. :-) I think I am ok with that!
What is even more exciting is that we got the plane ticket for Nathaniel Mesfin in the mail! It is amazing to see his name on a plane ticket!!!
So here is our flight itinerary:
- Leaving SeaTac International Airport on Saturday, June 7th @ 7:20 AM
- Arrive at Dulles International Airport on Saturday, June 7th @ 3:16 PM
- Leaving Dulles International Airport on Saturday, June 7th @ 8:30 PM
- Arriving in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Sunday, June 8th @ 7 PM
- Leaving Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on Friday, June 13th @10:15 PM
- Arriving Dulles International Airport on Saturday, June 14th @ 7:55 AM
- Leaving Dulles International Airport on Saturday, June 14th @ 3:36 PM
- Arriving at SeaTac International Airport on Saturday, June 14th @ 6:12 PM
We are actually leaving our home on Wednesday afternoon, June 4th, and driving up to Washington to see my family before we leave for Ethiopia!
I promise to post pictures of the packing soon! I actually am having to constantly re-evaluate Nathaniel's luggage again for space (for donations to the Transition Home and gifts for the nannies/guides). We went from only taking 2 luggage pieces total, to taking 2 per person!
Happy week to y'all!