How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Update From The Transition Home!

Here are the new pictures and what Rachel said about my son:

"Mesfin is getting really big! He loves to be held and sometimes cries when he wants to be held. The nannies have some funny observations about Mesfin..."
"First, they say he has really cute hands! His fingers and nails are long, and they love it. Second, they love his chest. They say it looks muscular."

"As for napping, Mesfin sleeps well at night but during the day he only takes very short naps."

I am just amazed that I will get to see, hold and kiss my son so soon! This is fueling the fire in me for MORE PACKING!!!!!

6 comments:

kim said...

Holly,

What a sweetie pie!!! I am so thrilled for you all - it makes me eager to be in your place. So glad you all got your updates!!!

Kim (YG)
www.ablissfulheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Holly, I'm so excited that you guys are getting ready to travel!! :) I will absolutely be stalking your blog! Take pictures for me! :)

jill coen said...

Holly! He is so cute!! The nannies have funny senses of humor. :) We're so excited to see Nathaniel in a walker that we bought there with donation money. Cool!

Jori said...

Happy, Happy, Happy!! So cute; can't wait to see you all together!
Blessings, Jori
WFR 02/19 either x2

Carpenters said...

He's such a cutie! I bet you can't wait to get him in your arms! What a blessing to hear more about him.

With Love,
Penelope

tisha said...

Holly,
Your little guy looks so sweet and cute sitting in that walker!! I'm so excited for you! :)
Tisha