We have not posted pictures yet (as you can see). The email from Terra said: You will need to wait until it has been verified that the approval document has been given to our staff in ET before posting pictures.
With the energy problems they are having, I am still hoping we will get confirmation today...and hopefully know our travel dates?!?!?!
Can this all be real?!? I feel like I am still dreaming!
I PROMISE to post pictures as soon as I can!
3 days ago