How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Vacation Part 5 - Grandma Amen, Clare and the Baseball Game

It is always a wonderful time when we are with Grandma Amen (my mom)! Nathaniel just adores her (and so do we)! This visit we visited our dear family friends, Joan & Dave, and went to Nathaniel's very first baseball game!


Nate made another friend. He just loves dogs, and they love him too!

Visiting with Joan at her home. The Robinsons are very special to our family.

Nathaniel at the baseball game. Go Tacoma Rainers!!!


Notice we are representing my son's obsession of Mt Rushmore :-)

CRACKER JACKS BABY!


Nathaniel having his very first taste of cotton candy. Paul kept saying, "Don't forget we need to double brush his teeth before bed." Stink! We forgot!!

Ok, so as I said before, my kid is terrified of people dressed up as characters. Rhubarb the mascot for the Rainers was no exception. He didn't even have to be close for him to start screaming and crying. As you can see from my face, I am trying not to laugh, and of course Paul just wants to make sure to get a picture of it! :-)

Our first baseball game as a family! I promise Nate loved it, although he doesn't look like it in this picture.


No comments: