How Long We Have Been A Family!

Count Down To Nate's 4th Birthday!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Email address for USCIS??

Does anyone know, or can anyone find out is the USCIS of Oregon has an email address?  I have searched their website and cannot seem to find anything.


Sherry said...

Holly -

I found this on a website for the Portland Oregon office. The email

Here is specifically what it said on the website

Adoption of Orphans
The processing and adjudication of Orphan Petitions and Advance Processing Orphan Petitions is one of the top priorities for USCIS. Each local office has an officer who is dedicated to processing orphan petitions. If you have already filed a Form I-600, Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative and/or a Form I-600A, Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition, and you have an emergency need to speak with the adoption officer at this office please send an email to The adoption officer will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.

This email address is intended for use only by customers who have a pending or approved Form I-600 or I-600A. To receive a response to an inquiry about a Form I-600 or I-600A, the sender must be the petitioner or his/her legal representative (such as an attorney). If you are the legal representative, you must already have a Form G-28 on file. When sending an email to this address you must provide the following information:

•The petitioner’s name,

•The petitioner’s date of birth,

•The petitioner’s country of birth,

•The receipt number of the Form I-600 or I-600A (if any),

•The alien registration number (A-Number) associated with the case (if any), and

•The name of the child to be adopted (if known)

General information about orphan adoptions is available on the USCIS website,, under the ''Services and Benefits'' section or by calling USCIS Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hope this might be of help! We lifting you up in prayer!!!

Sherry Semlow

Rob & Candy said...

Holly- another thought- Have someone call your social worker. She/He typically has "special" telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for your local USCIS office. These e-mail addresses go to "people" not a general email in box. I hope that makes sense...